Powered by i3D
Vehicles and Flyers Page: 1
Posted by: GlobalWar (Admin) - Sunday 24 June 2007, 00:41
A lot of people find vehicles and flyer's spammy and bad for balance in a cup match.

I like to start a discussion here about leaving certain vehicles out of the game during cup matches.

Imo we should play the game as it was designed with all vehicles in it. This is a beta and we should test it and give Splash Damage feedback on it so they can do something with it.

I really would hate to see the finished game is going to need a ETPro kinda mod to make it playable in cups.
Posted by: wesslan - Sunday 24 June 2007, 02:08
i think it's agreat idea to give it a go the way it ways intended.
Posted by: Cr3ature - Sunday 24 June 2007, 09:26
I don't like the tormentor at all, it's overpowered and has no good counter in the game.

Where is this Anansi thing?
Posted by: Klevo - Sunday 24 June 2007, 18:39
taking down the tormentor is easy, you have so many choices: anti vehicle artillery, gpmg, apc with AA missiles, mounted MGs on tanks, rocket launcher... etc etc

Last edited by: Klevo at Monday 25 June 2007, 18:26
Posted by: GK-Duck - Monday 25 June 2007, 13:09
Lets play the game the way it was intended. Every vehicle has an effective counter measure. I know that a good pilot in the tormentor can be a pain in the ass but a good teamshould be able to deal with it effectively.
Posted by: GhaxX - Thursday 28 June 2007, 18:43
Yeah, tormentor ain't so hard to take out.

We should keep it the way it's now.
Posted by: BarbWire - Saturday 30 June 2007, 05:49
Keep it the way it is, idk about 2 cyclopses on sewer tho, maybe limit it to 1
Posted by: Baldrick - Saturday 30 June 2007, 20:48
1 cyclops, no tormentor
Posted by: GlobalWar (Admin) - Saturday 30 June 2007, 21:02
Why do people want the Tormentor out? It's easy to counter and if the Strogg decide to use it they have on person less for the defense against the Engineers.

The second cyclops is also not that scary. Just don't give the strogg the chance to bring it in.

A fast Engineer run on the objective will build the objective faster then the Cyclops can be picked up.

Only when the GDF fail in building fast enough the 2th Cyclops might be an issue but then again the teams where not balanced in the first place i think :)
Page: 1

� Copyright 2006-2007 QuakeWarsLeague.com. All rights reserved.
A GAME BY :
DEVELOPED BY:
PUBLISHED BY: